FIRST SWIM PRACTICE - May 22nd
OPENING DAY - May 20th
Come join us for opening day! The club officially opens at noon. Plan to spend the whole day with us - bring a picnic or something to barbecue. Lesson, team, and party sign ups all start at 11:00 am. Refer to the LESSONS tab for details.
PIZZA PARTY TEAM KICK OFF - FOR SWIM AND TENNIS TEAM MEMBERS - May 21st
Swim Meeting 4:30 pm, 5:00 pm Pizza, 5:30 pm Tennis Meeting
This is your chance to:
* meet with our Membership Chair, and have all your "new member" questions answered
* meet your Swim and Tennis Director
* sign-up for volunteer opportunities for our club-hosted home swim meets
* order your team suit (last chance before the order is submitted)
* most importantly, meet your coaches for the summer!
ADULT SWIM & DIVE - 10-10:45am Sundays beginning June 26th
Come enjoy some adult only time in the pool - swim, dive, or just bring your coffee and socialize.
TENNIS EXTRAVANGANZA - FOR EVERYONE - June 25th - 6pm Tennis Courts
All tennis players (and would be tennis players) and their families are invited to come and join in on various contents, games, and prizes at the courts to kick off the tennis season. Please bring your racquet, a smile and your wonderful Klahaya spirit as we celebrate the beginning of another great tennis season. The coaches and tennis director will be there to talk with, hit with, and ask any questions concerning tennis team, lessons, and adult and family events.
TENNIS SOCIALS - Monday Nights beginning June 26th - 6pm Tennis Courts
Come join us for a fun, competitive night of tennis. Peter or one of the coaches will match you players up based on skill, personality matching outfilts - you just never know! All levels welcome, the only requirement is a good attitude! Prizes and the good company can't be beat! Great place for new members to meet other tennis players.
Food Truck: Here and There, An Anywhere Grill. TBD
Check the Klahaya website for dates and times of future Food Truck events.)
Glitter Tattoos June 27th & July 18th - 1pm poolside
Frog team spirit
TENNIS FITNESS - Mon & Wed Nights beginning June 26th - 7pm Tennis Courts
This great, total body workout is happening again this summer. Be prepared to have more fun than you could have imagined while working out... you'll love it!
ADULT MASTERS SWIM TEAM - See Adult Lap Swim Calendar for workout schedule
4TH OF JULY PARADE - EDMONDS - July 4th @11:15am
Kids parade is at 11:30. Meet at 11:15 outside of the IGA grocery store on 5th (old Petosas). Walk behond the Klahaya Banner and wear your Klahaya Gear!
FAMILY DOUBLES TENNIS EVENT - JULY 4th
A long-standing Klahaya tradition will continue with the family doubles matches held on July 4th. Bring any family member as a partner and Peter will match up all players with appropriate opponents. No family member available to play? Come anyway and you'll be teamed up with someone from the Klahaya "family".
KLAHAYA PUB NIGHT - ADULT ONLY PARTY - June 30th - Saturday
It's not always about the kids! Join us for our Annual Adult night!
PANCAKE BREAKFASTS - July 10, July 17- During morning swim practice and tennis lessons
Swim and Tennis Pancake Breakfast! Pancakes will be served for all swim and tennis participants after the practice or lesson that morning.
BEACH BLANKET BINGO - Thursday August 2nd - 7pm Back Lawn
Don't miss out on the fun!! Join us on the back lawn for BINGO! All ages welcome!! Prizes!! Snacks & drinks!!
SWIM AWARDS - July 30th - 4:30pm Back Lawn
KLAHAYA DAY AT TAKI TIKI BAR & GRILL - TBD
TENNIS AWARDS - August 10th - 4:30pm Back Lawn
FAMILY POTLUCK AND DIVING COMPETITION - TBD - 4:30pm Pool/Back Lawn
Family Potluck & Diving Competition
KLAHAYA RUNNING GROUP -Saturdays, Ongoing
Members and non-members, all levels welcome. The group meets every Saturday at 8:30 am in the parking lot for a jog or run. We can negotiate paces and distances when we meet. Walkers, you are welcome to meet up at that time, too!
NOTES REGARDING ACTIVITY SIGN-UP
- Sign-up sheets for activities with limited space will be posted one week prior to the event day in the lobby.
- Children under 8 must have an adult with them to participate in activities.
- Please be on time. If you have signed up for an event, you must check in to guarantee your spot. If you have not check in by 10 minutes after the event start time, your spot will be given to the next person on the waitlist.
- If there is a fee associated with an activity, it will be charged to your account after the event and will appear on your monthly invoice. No cash or checks will be taken.
- Volunteers are needed and appreciated for all activity events. Please see the sign-up board or contact me at:
if you would like to help out.